Monday, March 16, 2015

GIRLFRIENDS OR EVILMASTERS???

MYTH BUSTER FAKA MADHA!(As Chappie says)

 It has been long, decades ago, faked & practised and we've been forced to believe that ladies are the all time buddies, or in their language, galfriends(bff). Well, I somehow do strongly disagree. I happened to be at this café and two composed & elegantly dressed ladies sat across my table. Suddenly, another lady enters and on seeing the two seated ladies, she screamed! At first, I held my fork and knife tight, thinking an attack was imminent! But Alas! She rushed towards the other equally excited ladies, who stood and hugged her like she had just landed from the moon! On realizing it was a false alarm, i slowly lowered my now already acquired table weapons, breathed a sigh of relief and went ahead to finish my meal. The three musketeers chatted like they were selling their wares in a very busy & noisy market for the better part of my now crowded lunch break-I felt so. Like I was in the middle of a market. The three, I could clearly tell were the best of the best friends in this world. They each took a glass of fresh juice while screaming at each other(read talking), and they spoke of how they last saw each other 3weeks ago.(3 weeks! I wondered and corrected my thinking. I had assumed they last saw 3years ago!!). Anyways, that's not the issue here. The message was already home. The 3 idiots..,no, the 3 musketeers were best friends forever! Point home now...... Their faces lit all through their now public chat.
Now, when the screaming lady who joined the other two stood to leave, that's when my myth(BFF myth) was cut and it burst in my face literally. Yes. Like how a balloon would burst. POP!! It was loud in my ears!! I was taken aback by wat the assumed friends said. While she was leaving, she loudly told the others, "See you later galfies! Kisses!!".. while walking like a baby giraffe on her very high heels(She obviously thought she was walking like Cinderella or Nicki Minaj). No sooner had she left the café door than one of the two Cinderella step sisters uttered something that sounded like the heaviest bomb blast/bang dropped in the al-shabaab H/Q by KDF, again, to my ears!
 "Mmmsschew! See you later my foot bitch! Aki I hate this bitch! Maringo ya panya na vile ana macho kama ya chameleon na miguu za kangaroo!!" (She must be working at KWS, or have recently been in Australia considering her description of Kangaroo legs or so I thought). I almost spit the water in my mouth and choked at the same time! The Waiteress, clearing my table, asked if I was okay while offering me a serviette, to which I nodded in the affirmative. Owly Shiet! That was atomic! Nuclear! Daaaang!!!

 I stopped believing in the 'galfriend' and 'bff' thing ladies shove down our ears and display in public gatherings!! I left the café having busted the myth, free of charge. Didn't pay no one to find out, thanks to their God-Given loud mouths....

No comments: